A Poll, Please

 





I have a lot of projects in the works.  House stuff, shop stuff, gifts, you name it.  In the next few months I need to complete a knitting needle roll for my aunt (still haven't checked that one off yet), some baby gifts for a friend, a whole mess of stuff to put in my shop and a whole mess of stuff to take to my next craft show, though that stuff will be mostly the same mess.  I don't have a lot of time, either.  With two small kids on the go all the time, I am finding I am able to grab less and less time to work on anything for myself.  So I need some input.

I am doing a craft show on October 27, just a little under 5 weeks away (yikes, really?) and I'm trying to streamline what I want to bring.  I know I want to bring crayon rolls, clutches, and tea towels; I may make a few more baby blankets, some burp cloth and bib sets, and maybe a small quilt.  I have hardware for simple key chains.  I still have lots of paper goods left over from the last show.  So I need to know- what would you be most likely to buy from me if you decided you were absolutely, most definitely going to buy something?  Just a quick blurb in the comments below would be super helpful to help me gauge how much of each I might need.

Thanks, friends!

Comments

  1. I would definitely by the tea towel. I really liked that design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful and I love the clutch!
    My advice for shows is to bring small, inexpensive items. From what I've seen, these tend to do well. And things for gift-giving since the holidays are right around the corner. The crayon rolls and burp cloth sets would be good for this.
    Good luck at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Edi said, small and inexpensive will do well. Bring some bigger/pricier items, too, since some people will already be looking for holiday presents. My favorites of yours are the clutches, tea towels, and crayon rolls. I think if you sprinkle those in with the cards and other inventory you already have you'll be set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think the tea towels and the clutch. but then I don't have any little ones that need bibs and blankets. lol
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tea towels FOR SURE> They are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tea towels! And, just from doing a few craft shows myself -- pillows (with inserts included) and my half aprons have always sold really well. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I don't have any small kids around I would be looking at the clutch and the cards. Definitely the cards. I still do handwritten thank yous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The three things you're already decided on - tea towels, crayon rolls, and the clutch. LOVE THAT CLUTCH. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts