Loving Lately.

First, thank you to all who left such nice messages on Friday's post.  They all mean so much.  Yesterday was a long, full day talking to lots of people, and I don't think I've ever fallen asleep so fast in my life.  Today will hopefully be a little quieter, with mostly just immediate family around, as we say goodbye one last time.

****


You know I love a good chunky scarf, and the color is amazing.


If someone wanted to send this along to me, I wouldn't mind.


Casey.  As a softie.  Can you just imagine?  I love these.


This gorgeous pendant.  That is a lot of work.


There is something about handmade soap that makes me want every one I see.

****

I hope you all have a great day!

Comments

  1. Awww, thanks so much Kristen!! My pendant is most happy to be included here :) Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these! The bracelet and pendant are gorgeous, as is the scarf! I'm the same way with homemade soaps as well. Everytime I see them in a store I want to hoard them, but then I think I'd have a hard time actually using them because they are always so pretty and smell so nice. Maybe I'm just weird like that?! Hugs, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo..I love the scarf! At that bracelet. Yes..mine mine mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green pendant! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts