Want to Share?

With this new blog style, I was thinking that it was finally time to share and share alike, so I created two grab buttons for anyone who'd like to share this blog on theirs, or want to share my shop.  Feel free to grab my buttons up there at the link at the top (or here)!

life by the book


by the book paper

I've also been interested in adding other buttons to my blog to help advertise other blogs or shops.  While I would love to have sponsors, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that yet, so I think I'd like to start with some button-swapping.  If you think you'd be a good match for my blog, and you'd be interested in having your button featured on this blog and would be willing to feature my button then please Etsy convo me or e-mail me at bythebookpaper@gmail.com

Buttons created at http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/.  A great easy-to-use site!

Have a happy weekend!

Comments

  1. They look great! That's a project that I've been meaning to do. Maybe this week...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts