A Few Things

1. I just realized that yesterday was Thursday and I didn't do a Pinterest post again.  And I actually had something to post, too.  Well, maybe next week.  I'm finding it hard to keep track of the days right now.

2. I am pretty sure I am going to change the name of my shop, as previously referenced here and here.  If you're new to the blog, I was going to change my shop name to "by the book" but found out someone already has that name and I can't use it.  Anyway, many of you wonderful readers gave me some suggestions, and I have been pondering and mulling and rolling it around in my head, and I think I'm either going to become "handmade by the book" or "by the book handmade".  I know I ask this a lot, but...thoughts?

3. You know I love my humor on Fridays....





4. To all the blogs I follow- I am trying very hard to read and catch up with you.  You may get some rogue comments from me on posts from weeks ago.  I promise I'm still there!

5. Have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or other merry holiday.  We will be celebrating with lots and lots of family, and are looking forward to it very much.  Stay safe and have lots of fun.

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. I think I like handmade by the book. Both work well though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also voting for 'handmade by the book'
    happy holidays! I love the cop sign :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too! I love the picture about the cops. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both options, but I think Handmade By The Book gets my vote.

    Hope you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts