Holiday Gift Guide: For Him.

Last year I picked out some finds for holiday gift giving, but I posted them throughout December, which, by then seemed a little late, so I'm starting early!  I roamed Etsy and found some things for the man in your life.  Mine is impossibly hard to buy for and ends up getting a lot of clothes, which he hates to go out and shop for, so that's why I decided to start here. This is a collection with lots of natural elements, bordering on hipster.  (Okay, it's totally hipster, but I love it.)  See something you like?  You can find clickable links here.



Beard Oil TOBACCO Scented Be...
$19.95

Men's bow tie - ivory ch...
$28

Leather iPhone 5, 5s/5c Case...
$39

Personalized Mens Stationery...
$12

SALE Colorful Brown Wood Sun...
$75

Men's Wedding Band, 4.5m...
$400

Personalized Shaving Mug: Cu...
$45

Beer Can Glasses, Set of Per...
$28

Personalize a Leather Keycha...
$19.95

Wooden fence hip flask - Coo...
$18.75

Hand knitted Men Socks. 100%...
$24

Dopp Kit, Gift for Him, Pers...
$89

Simple Brown Canvas Bicycle ...
$40

Macbook Air 11" Light ...
$80

Pale Ale Beer Soap -- Men ...
$7

Vintage leather brown pencil...
$9

Which is your favorite?  What do you buy for the guy in your life?  Is he also hard to shop for? 


13 comments

  1. I was just looking at that beard oil on Etsy yesterday. My better half has a very big beard now, boarding on looking like Johnny Gomes. That would be a great gift for him - and I like he's love that toiletry bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. No beards here so I was intrigued by the beard oil! I love the rustic quality of all the items, though- they seem like they'd be for the everyman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the beard oil, the beer soap, the canvas bicycle satchel...they're ALL perfect. We must be hipsters :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! I think if I were a man, I would want to be the type of man who uses all of those things. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. memoriesforlifescrapbooksNovember 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM

    Men are so hard to buy for! I love those glasses in the shape of a beer can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bow tie is so cute!! I don't know if I'd be able to get Ryan to wear it but he'd probably look cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! It's such a neat idea. Men ARE hard to buy for- why are they like that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! I love the fabric. I should get one for Gus- he'd wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the beer glasses! MIght just have to get those for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paige @ Little NostalgiaNovember 6, 2013 at 3:16 PM

    Ugh, my husband is impossible to shop for. He's one of those who just goes out and buys whatever he needs/wants. I've wanted to get him a nice leather computer sleeve like the one you have up there, but he likes all of his electronics to be "naked." What a weirdo. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet once he had one in hand he would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ashley Duggan-SmithDecember 11, 2013 at 2:02 PM

    Love all of these, your husband and my husband look very similar as far as gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I love the hipster vibe of all of these things. If I were a guy, I would totally want them all.

    ReplyDelete