10 Happy Things.

It's Friday!  I was tagged by my friend Betsy to list 10 happy things.  Apparently, this is an Instagram thing that's going around, but Betsy brought it to the blog world and I'm happy to follow.  I'll post it here and on my IG feed.  (P.S. Betsy has been doing a spousal visa for her UK-born husband for months and months and months, and after being apart more than together, he's finally arriving today.  If you have a minute, go wish her some congratulations.)



My happy things:

1. Right now there is no one home but me and the dog, and this happens 3 times a week now.  I can eat what I want without sharing, I can go to the bathroom alone, and I can work in my office uninterrupted.  It's lovely.

2. Morning dog snuggles now that it's getting cooler.  She loves being on the bed, but when it's cold she is a spooner.

3. All my Internet friends.  They are the best, and there's always someone to talk to.

4. Making new products for the shop and getting things done.  Being out of the work slump feels great.

5. Magazine subscriptions, because it's always a surprise when they come.

6. The library.

7. The sound of kids playing outside after school.

8. Sweater weather.

9. Local farm stands, which I need to visit more frequently.

10. Multiple coupons and rewards from the Gap, which got me $100 worth of clothes for $10.

What's making you happy right now?

Heidi- read hers here!

Comments

  1. I love the photo! So fun! I know that I've said it before, but I'm so glad that you're finally having time for yourself. A very small comparison of course, but I would almost think it would be similar to how I felt when I wasn't teaching-- I could actually feel like an adult again! And please do tell me how you got $100 worth of stuff for $10! I need to go shopping desperately, but have a much smaller budget than I did when I was teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had $50 in GapCash from a previous purchase for hubby and then had $40 in rewards from using my Gap Card! Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! THAT is amazing! I love scoring deals like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what a little alone time can do to lift a person's spirits! Great list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts