My happy things:
1. Right now there is no one home but me and the dog, and this happens 3 times a week now. I can eat what I want without sharing, I can go to the bathroom alone, and I can work in my office uninterrupted. It's lovely.
2. Morning dog snuggles now that it's getting cooler. She loves being on the bed, but when it's cold she is a spooner.
3. All my Internet friends. They are the best, and there's always someone to talk to.
4. Making new products for the shop and getting things done. Being out of the work slump feels great.
5. Magazine subscriptions, because it's always a surprise when they come.
6. The library.
7. The sound of kids playing outside after school.
8. Sweater weather.
9. Local farm stands, which I need to visit more frequently.
10. Multiple coupons and rewards from the Gap, which got me $100 worth of clothes for $10.
What's making you happy right now?