Updates!


This has most definitely been one of the busiest weeks I've had in a long time.  Holiday show season is gearing up, and I'm using this year as a test run on a whole bunch of local shows to see if I'd like to do them again next year.  I had a great show last Thursday evening and another on Sunday afternoon, then this week was at events Tuesday through Thursday, all very long days including setup and break down, and while they were okay, I'm not sure I'd return.  I have another two coming up this weekend, as well, so tomorrow will be spent restocking.  I am so extremely happy to have changed my alarm back to its regular time as opposed to an hour earlier and not having to drive into Hartford work traffic again tomorrow.

While I am working on these shows, though, naturally everything else falls to the side, so I'm behind on emails, I haven't been blogging like I wanted to, I'm not up on social media happenings and so on.  It's a little like being in two different segments in my life- the online one and then the real one- and never the two shall meet.  Additionally, I'm turning into THAT mom who forgets her kid is going on  a field trip to the public library (even though it's only five minutes away and they'll be there for an hour), all the while trying to remember show and tell day, writing instructions of where everyone needs to be and when, and packing lunches while I'm also preparing dinner for the next day.  Don't get me wrong- I'm enjoying the shows and being busy, but man am I tired!

BUT...with the holidays coming, and since it's Friday (hooray!) I have a fun little field trip for you.  My dear friend Paige once again set up a gorgeous Handmade Holidays Gift Guide and not only is Milo and Molly featured in it, you can win one of my super-soft scarves, along with some other goodies from a couple of my other good friends.

http://www.little-nostalgia.com/2014/11/handmade-gift-guide-giveaway.html

You can check out all the goodies over at Little Nostalgia and then enter to win at the bottom of the post.

Also, if you're not already, consider signing up for my newsletter- holiday sales will be coming soon!- or my Instagram, where I'll be having a special sale for my followers.

Have a great weekend and hopefully you'll see me around here more next week!

Comments

Popular Posts