Sales!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which I am so excited for!  Most of the large extended family will get to meet Greta for the first time, and more importantly, other than a pumpkin pecan pie, I don't have to cook.  (P.S. Thank you all for your well-wishes about Greta.  She came home last Wednesday and has been doing well!)

Then comes the big shopping weekend!  Now, I haven't hit up a Black Friday sale in a long time and I am already tired enough without hitting up a 4am sale, but the Internet is always open for business and I am more than happy to shop in my pajamas.  To celebrate the holiday weekend I'm offering U.S. and Canadian free shipping on orders placed in my shop from Black Friday through Cyber Monday!  In addition, every order will receive on of these magnetic winter bookmarks free:



Navy blue background with shimmery metallic ice blue and printed on white linen.  Great for yourself or to gift as a gift!  And (yes, there's more!) every order placed will be entered to win a set of 10 of these holiday thank you cards (or personalize them with other wording), which are mix and match:





Now, I think those are some pretty great deals!  Please share!  Are you offering anything special in your shop over the weekend?  Any other good shopping plans?  Anyone planning on being part of the 4am crowd?

Comments

Popular Posts