April 2015 Photo Challenge.

If you haven't been over to the Nutmeg Collective's blog lately, I highly suggest that you do just because we have some amazing posts coming out, especially for Nutmeggers.  But today starts something that we can all do: a monthly photo challenge.


My dear friend Patti from Easton Place Designs decided we could all use a little kick of inspiration, so she developed a guide for us the month of April, and we're challenging the members of our group, as well as all our friends, to join in.  The topics are geared toward makers, but they can also be generic.  I would be thrilled if you'd join us.  Post your pics to Instagram and Twitter and tag them #nutmegdailypic so we can see what you've come up with.  This will be my first time trying to keep up with a photo challenge, so I'll be interested to see how it goes.  Wish me luck!

Want to see what gets posted?  Follow the Nutmeg Collective on Instagram and Twitter!

Comments

Popular Posts