Links on Friday.


Hey everyone!  How has your week been?  We've been super on the go this week.  Greta had preschool off this week and Gus had Monday with a snow day on Tuesday so the week has been packed with kid-entertaining activities.  I'm looking forward to a slightly more relaxed weekend.  Before we get to Saturday, here are some fun things for keeping you entertained while you are wishing the last working hours of Friday away:

This garage-turned-tiny-house is amazing.  I don't think I could live in such a space with two small kids but it's pretty awesome.

I didn't realize that this house was done by HGTV's Fixer Upper Crew when I bookmarked it but I love it with a capital L.  It's a bachelor pad, but I love the treatments they chose.  It's very rustic and comfortable looking.

For those of us who are a little quiet and awkward and intoverted, networking is torture.  This guide will tell you how to network at a creative conference.

I made these honey-glazed cilantro lime wings for Super Bowl and they were excellent.

10 things your kids should be able to do by middle school.  I loved this because I think encouraging your kids to be strong and independent is the best thing you can do for them.

21 things you didn't know you could donate.  I knew about the eyeglasses but the rest of the list is super helpful.

Organic underwear!  I love the idea of having natural fiber undies and this post has 9 companies that make them.

So what are you up to this weekend?  Anyone else just going to be maxing and relaxing at home?

Comments

Popular Posts