Holiday Guest Posters!

I need you! 

I'm looking to do a holiday series of posts and would love 
to have some of my fabulous readers as guest posters.

Topic include:
  • Holiday craft/decor/etc. DIY or tutorial
  • Holiday recipe
  • Your holiday traditions
  • Handmade holiday gift finds: kids, home, guys, cards, decor, and so on
 I have several amazing posters already lined up- would you like to join them? 
If you're interested and would like more information, please leave me a comment with your e-mail
or e-mail me at miloandmollyshop @ gmail .com


Also, there's just one week left to join in the Handmade Holiday Swap!
There are 16 of us exchanging handmade goodies this holiday season so far.
Have you signed up yet?

Comments

  1. I don't know if I'd have the time for a guest post, but I can't wait to see what guests you have on your blog! =0)
    I'm really excited about the Handmade Holiday Swap!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts