A New Favorite

In my quest to find a great Mother's Day Gift to send to my mother-in-law, I of course took to Etsy to try and find something super special.  In my browsing of shops linked to other bloggers I know and suggested favorites, I came across a new favorite shop.  If you read my post about the Etsy Taste Test then you know I am very picky, and this is especially so for my favorites.  In order for me to favorite a shop, I really need to like just about everything in it and want to buy several things.  Custom Sepia: Personalized Ceramics for You.  And Other Great People. is one of those shops.  Janet makes these really amazing customized plates and platters that can be made special just for you.  Check these out:

Family Name Custom Platter-
For the one in your life who cherishes his or her family most

Set of Two Family Tree Platters-
This one is going to be mine one Christmas once our family is complete.  What a great gift!

Personalized Bridesmaid Thank You Dish-
More special, perhaps, than a coordinating necklace or handbag

Mom's Famous Recipe on a Platter-
A great gift to honor mom, or to send her favorite recipe to someone special

Your Handwritten Note on a Serving Platter-
Immortalize your child's (or someone else's) handwritten message forever

That is just a very small sampling of what Janet offers in her shop.  The possibilities are endless when it come to customizations- it seems like she can put just about anything on a plate!  I'm pretty jazzed that I found this shop because it gives me some great gift options for the future.  Even if you don't particularly use platters, they are beautiful items to display, and Janet even offers plate stands in her shop to help you show off your creation.  So take a wander over to Custom Sepia and check out what she has to offer- I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Comments

  1. I love the handwritten note on a plate! I will be keeping that one in mind for when my daughter can write!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts