There are lots of small things that I hate to do, and in reality, when I think about it, they only take a minute or two. But I don't even want to waste that minute or two, and for some reason they drive me nuts. This includes:
1. Brushing my teeth. Yes, I do it like I'm supposed to (obviously), but I don't enjoy it. Who wants to stand there swishing back and forth for two minutes?
2. Squeegeeing the shower door. Now that we have a nice, lovely glass shower door in our brand-new bathroom, we need to wipe it down when we're done. Blah.
3. Moving the car seat. It's always when I need to go somewhere NOW that I discover the car seat is not in my car and I don't even want to spend one minute switching it over.
4. Cleaning out the coffee pot. I don't make coffee too often, so when I do, once the pot is done it will sit on the counter for a few days. Until I clean it out to make a new pot. It's a vicious circle.
5. Packing the hubs's lunch. This isn't just him, though. When I was teaching, I hated making my lunch for the next day, and all it involved was throwing a yogurt, a spoon, an apple, and a few other snacks in the bag. His lunch is the same way now.
Am I alone in this, or are there little things that drive you crazy in your day too?