Shop Stuff

I had this plan awhile back to make and list a whole bunch of stuff all at once to try and fill up the shop with goodies, as well as revamp my shop style.  I had plans for new cards, bookmarks, kids' stuff, fabric goodies, and so on.  But oh, the time!  Between the house stuff (Living room is painted!  Fan is installed!  New outlets and covers!) and the kids and filling existing orders, I am just not cutting it.  So I just started with the cards and will go from there.  What do you think?






Ok, one set of bookmarks.

And a set of magnets.

I made the leap and started to buy some fancier, colored envelopes.  I love them.  They are so bright and make the cards pop.  I have a few more sets in production to finish and list, and then it's on to the next category.  You can find all these in my shop.

Comments

  1. Lovely new items! Love that fridge magnet set too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the second thank you card and the bookmarks the best - but they're all great. =)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    Visiting today from Blogging Buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items all around! I hope that they do well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pink flowered paper! I'm bookmarking this because I immediately got some gift ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean. I have had big plans to revamp the shop and stuff always comes up! I love the magnet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new cards - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously...why are you so darn talented? It's almost not fair. LOVE your stuff. I'll be buying something soon. That's a promise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts