TGIF: Pinterest Style.

It's the end of another crazy busy week! Can anyone else believe how fast this summer is going? Didn't August just start??  Let's slow down a little bit and check out some Pinterest picks.

http://www.designsponge.com/2014/07/home-renovation.html#more-200769
via

I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to finish the space over the garage so I could have a workspace with a separate entrance.  He's totally on board (in his head) so expect to see the finished product in about 10 years or so.  But seriously, look how nicely this over-the-garage space is.  If it's big enough to hold a bed, it's big enough to hold my cutting table and some fabric.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/pdp/detail.jsp?&navAction=jump&id=32269839&cm_mmc=CJ-_-Affiliates-_-rewardStyle-_-11292623&utm_medium=rewardStyle&utm_source=AFFILIATES&utm_content=rewardStyle#/
via

Anthro does it again!  Pretty, pretty wooden beads layered on simple chain.  This would be so nice dressed up or dressed down and the neutral colors make it super-versatile.

http://www.thegardengrazer.com/2014/05/black-bean-tacos-with-avocado-cilantro.html
via

Yes, please.  This looks like such a simple yet perfect taco for a quick and easy dinner, and I'm sure the mix of flavors would be amazing.  Plus, it's vegetarian, which is a win for the non-meat eaters (we'll add some chicken over here).

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/helpful-diagrams-to-solve-all-your-clothing-woes

How to tie your scarf with sophistication- actually 7 different ways if you click the link.  I'm always looking to spruce up my scarf tying, and it seems we are going to be into scarf weather sooner rather than later.  (And actually, this link to help for clothing woes is wildly helpful. Thanks, Buzzfeed!)

http://www.housebeautiful.com/kitchens/beautiful-designer-kitchens#slide-47
via

Holy gorgeous cabin kitchen, Batman!  I love everything about this, especially the hood vent on the stone-faced chimney.  I'm hoping there is more counter space (and a sink?) if you continue to pan to the right, but what an amazing space for entertaining.  If you click the link, there are 63 other gorgeous kitchens to peruse.  You're welcome.

http://www.homemadebycarmona.com/2012/12/chore-system-for-kids.html
via

This is going to come in handy around here one day.  Offering up random chores that need to be done for a small amount of coin is a great idea, and once the kids can sufficiently read and understand what money is and does for them (toys!), this is going to happen.

I hope you all have a great weekend- anyone have any interesting plans?  I think we'll just be hanging around for the most part, which is the norm around here.  It's just nice when everyone's home together.

To see what else I pin, feel free to follow me!

Follow me on Bloglovin'
bloglovin

Comments

  1. Paige @ Little NostalgiaAugust 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM

    Yes! I love the idea of a workspace with a separate entrance! Then it'll feel more like an office and hopefully give you some work/life separation (if you feel like you need that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice, actually! My office is up with the kids' bedrooms, and we've been leaving their doors open at night, so pretty much once their up there, I don't work. It would definitely be handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this. I'm obsessed with Pinterest so this is just speaking my language right now. Great ideas! happy Friday!
    xoxo Allison
    http://allisons-eye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! He's actually fantastic and steadfast at home improvement. He's working on finishing part of the basement now! I just have to talk him into needing the space to justify his hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts