Free Font Friday: Invitations.


Do you know that feeling when you've been searching for just the right typeface to make your project perfect?  Just the right swirls and curves, the perfect size and weight?  Does anyone else think that fonts have their own personalities, even?  And totally give off a vibe?

As you may have guessed, I am a fan of fonts.  I am even more of a fan of awesome people who make fonts and offer them up for free.  All ten of the fonts shown above- all completely awesome for invitations of all kinds- are free to download.  Some are for personal use only while others are good for commercial use, so please read each font's terms of use after downloading, and consider supporting the person making the perfect font for your project.

Comments

  1. Paige @ Little NostalgiaMay 16, 2014 at 8:32 AM

    Alex Brush is one of the fonts I use on The Room Kit! I'm liking Caneletter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had searched out so many free commercial fonts when I was making the mini cards, and that was one of them. I love all of these and they were so fun to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I love searching for the right one and finding it, though. Kind of like a treasure hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts