It's Not About the Nail.

Sometimes something comes along that just makes me laugh so hard, and it becomes part of our everyday schtick.  I originally found this and shared it in a post on Eyelah, but it came up in conversation the other day so I decided to share it here, too.

Let me start off with this: I have a fantastic husband.  Really, he's the best and I can't say that enough.  But every now and again, we have a conversation that leaves me so frustrated that I just want to scream.  I will be in a mood for no apparent reason, and no matter what he does, it just doesn't help.  Poor guy.

Apparently, we are not alone in this.  I came across this video a few days ago and it had me laughing.  I showed it to my husband- I didn't say anything, I just turned the computer around to face him- and it was just as enjoyable watching his mouth twitch and to see him laughing.  Then, of course, he looks at me and says, "If girls know they're doing that, then why do they do it?"  Good question.  I wish I had an answer.

Comments

Popular Posts