Enjoy Your Weekend. (Links on Friday)


What are you up to this weekend - the first of the new year?  We have NO PLANS and I'm so excited for it.  Tonight will probably be a movie night, and the weekend will be for some much-needed decluttering and organizing, especially in my sewing room.  Have a good one, and here are some fun and interesting things to peruse over coffee.

I'm putting several of these on my list for the year.

As a teacher, this article saddened me with the entitled perspective:

"The day the article was published, I received an email from a college student who wanted to provide his perspective on the cheating question. I had naively assumed that my readers and my students were operating from the same ethical starting place: that cheating is wrong."

How amazing must it be to get a reservation here?

My new favorite clogs.

Did you see the color of the year?  (see also: Behr | Benjamin Moore)

Stay smart.

Which type are you?  (I test as a 6 and want to read more.)

So yummy, and especially good with a friend egg on top.


Enjoy!






Comments

Popular Posts