31 Treasuries, 31 Days

Treasuries are a great thing. I know I've talked about them quite a few times now already, but I really like making treasuries and seeing how different they can be from one to the next. One day my theme was lemon, and the next day I did quilting. Plus, you can find some amazing things when you're looking to fill in your treasury slots. So many of my favorites were found when making one. I've been a little bit treasury-crazy this week- I don't know why.

Along with the lemons and the quilts, I have been doing a treasury contest and made this one of beautiful wedding headwear, and I was the first link in a treasury chain for Etsy Paper. That's a lot of work! Anyway, while I was making the quilt treasury the other night, I guess I was feeling a little inspired, and I got an idea and I think I'm going to run with it: 31 treasuries in 31 days. For the entire month of March, I'm going to make one treasury every day, all with (hopefully) radically different themes. (And given that my birthday is in March, and I'm going to be 31, I'm going to take that as some sort of sign.) I'll post the link for each day here so you can check out what theme I'll be working on (and I'll certainly entertain suggestions if you leave them). We'll see how it goes!

March 1: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
March 2: Some Enchanted Evening
March 3: Eco Home
March 4: Mustard and Blue
March 5: Shall We Go to France?
March 6: Beach Cottage
March 7: Ben Folds Rocks! (a personal favorite musician!)
March 8: Not Your Average Housewife
March 9: More Ideas Than Time
March 10: You Big Flirt
March 11: Sunny Citrus
March 12: Dozens!
March 13: Ode to Chores
March 14: The Three Little Pigs
March 15: Beware the Ides of March
March 16: On The Farm
March 17: What's Your Green?
March 18: A Geometric Rainbow
March 19: These Boots Are Made for Walking
March 20: What a Pain!
March 21: Never Just Neutral
March 22: My Etsy Taste Test Favorites
March 23: It's Euro Week!
March 24: Shades of Purple
March 25: Sports, Anyone?
March 26: In A Mood
March 27: Stormy Weather
March 28: Etsy Has a Baked Goods Category
March 29: All Things Disney
March 30: Spa Day
March 31: From My Favorites

I added a link to the right side of the page that will find this post. Check back and see how I'm doing!

Comments

  1. That's a fantastic idea! I'm looking forward to seeing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I admire you so! I'm so treasury-impaired; my brain just does not compute on that level! And I'm going to be 31 this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem is, I am very literal in my treasury-making, so I'm going to try and think more artsy about it! Therein lies the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts