What Should I Do With This?


I mean that title quite literally. I found these cards while I was out looking for paper one day, and I couldn't leave them there. They were very reasonably priced and too cute not to pick up. I knew they were destined for my shop. And now that I have them, I'm not sure what in the world to do with them. There are 8 flat, scalloped cards and I don't want to just play around on one of them like I might with a regular rectangular card that I could easily make more of in case I mess it up and make it unusable.

So, I'm asking for suggestions. What should I do with this? Anyone? Oh, and bear in mind that I don't have a scallop punch, which makes things a little more challenging.

Comments

  1. I quite honestly have no idea, but you're right, they're so cute! Maybe what you should do is photograph and chronicle what you do for a future tutorial or behind the scenes look at your craft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also clueless but I can totally see why you picked them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of people using doilies for circular cards. Maybe you could try using something like that for texture and then layer other paper over it? Just throwing ideas out there. They definitely are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they too big to be fancy gift tags?

    The scalloped edges also would make them good for a wedding cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, pretend I have a grasp on grammar. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and non-suggestions! Glad to know I'm not alone in this one! :) They are a little too big to be gift tags, unless you had one of those REALLY big gift bags, but wedding cards and doilies are good suggestions.

    Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts