Facebook?!

So I decided to put my shop on this thing called Facebook.  Have you heard of it?

Ok, I know I said I'd never use Facebook, but that was for personal use.  While I wouldn't mind seeing what all the people from high school are doing now, I'm not sure I want them doing that to me.  Plus, I really don't have any extra time to spend being nosy.  Anyway, now that you can sign up for Facebook with just a business page, I decided I'd give it a try.  Of course, I don't know how to use it at all and it seems a bit confusing to me (and I'm not that old, sheesh), but I'm giving it a try.  If you'd happen to like to wander over and like my page (at least I know the terms, right?) then you can go here.  I'm not even sure what to put there but I guess I'll use it for posting new products and sales and stuff.

Any FB advice would be completely helpful!

Comments

Popular Posts