Projects in The Works

In order to help me feel a little bit more in control and in balance of all that needs to be done, I've identified a few things that need to get done now.

1. Finish hallway trim paint.  6 doorways and 3 doors have slowed me down.  I hate painting doors.  White trim and peach doors- not so bad, right?



2. Organize work room.  It's actually worse than it looks.  One step at a time.



3. Because we are currently stalled in our living room project, as our bookcases are still not here over 9 weeks later, we've decided to stop being at a standstill and move on to the dining room, which for me means removing the "cork" wallpaper on this one wall.  That is my last and final wallpaper removal in this house.  Isn't it lovely?



We're not really sure what it actually is.  We'll see how it comes down.

What's on your immediate to-do list?  Any big projects?

Comments

  1. So many projects! I feel just the same as you on this one-- maybe I need to make a list of what needs to get done immediately. And that "cork"-- what in the world is that?

    As for fabric, I like the first combination best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate painting trim. Sending you some good vibes to get that one over with quickly.

    I think I like the first fabric combination best, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I HATE painting trim... and unfortunately it is on my to do list as well. I think I will procrastinate that a little further though:) Clean out the garage and have a huge garage sale. It is time to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. My hoard is starting to overwhelm me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd choose the first fabric combo, I think it's a lot more fun. =)

    I know what you mean about the craft room mess...I'm not only between sewing machines (so all my sewing projects are on hold) but even though we moved into our new place in March..it still hasn't been totally unpacked as I still need shelves and storage solutions! Eep! Good luck with your organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like that purple floral wal-mart, can't believe they had something nice looking! painting doors sucks and removing wallpaper sucks even more. i dont know where you get the energy for this!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Walmart print, and I can't believe I just said that!

    Good luck with the household projects. Once law school is over and we're home owners, those will most likely be my woes too. That wallpaper is awful, by the way. Who would have thought that was a good idea? Yuck!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts