Irony

The fact that I finally, FINALLY made something new, and the great, awesome, excellent camera I use to take my pictures is not currently available for me to use.  So I have to wait to list it on Etsy for a few days.  But I'm excited, so here's a little sneak preview from the not-the-greatest-won't-zoom-in-well camera....


Mini glass magnets in shades of red and orange!  Even better- the glass gems are upcycled, as is the paper, all from other things I've made and posted.  Let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. Love little magnets! I can't wait to see the zoomed picture of the paper inside :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I have been out of the "making" mood lately... need to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts