This Just Listed!

So the good camera came home from its business trip and I could finally take some decent shots of the glass magnets I showed you a couple of days ago.  And I have to say, I like these shots a lot better:



To see more of these fabulous little gems, you can check them out in my Etsy shop here.

In addition, I've been really inspired (finally!!) by some great ideas I've seen on Pinterest.  I actually ended up mashing a few of those ideas together to make some new thank you cards, and I am so excited by them that I took some lousy nighttime photos just so I could show you.  Better pictures later in the day and they should be listed by day's end!  I had some fun with bunting, which I see everywhere and think is so cute.  I even actually got on the sewing machine to add the "string" detail, which was a new technique for me.  What do you think?


Red, white, and blue 4th of July bunting card



Pastel print bunting card

I'm loving them!!  What have you been inspired by lately?

Comments

  1. wow, I LOVE that second card... the stitching looks so cool on it. And I really like that vintagey look on your marble magnets, they all turned out so well!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those magnets are ADORABLE and I love the pastel print bunting card. You might consider making some that don't say "Thank-you", I think they'd make great just-because cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Melody- I agree. I had planned on listing them as personalizable cards, so you can have anything on them you want, like a name or another saying. "Thank you" is just a good generic one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts