Swoon

As you well know, we have been in the middle of a basement re-model for months (as evidenced here and here) and we have been slowly (since the weather is nice and the yard has been calling) putting the finishing touches on the space.  The other day, while in the laundry room, my husband looks at me and says, "You should keep your sewing machine on the table down here."  The heavens could have opened up and a beam of sunlight could have shone down on him I was so excited and thrilled with him and pleased that he thought of such a sweet idea.  He knows that I've wanted to keep my sewing machine out, and the plan was to put it on a table in my office/craft room, but it didn't end up working out due to space, and then I just totally forgot about it.  But my dear hubby not only remembered, he went upstairs, commandeered the equipment and put it in place.


My hero.

Comments

  1. Yea for sweet hubby!!! Isn't it amazing how a little gesture like that can make you feel all warm and fuzzy? Orangies Attic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea from your man! That spot looks perfect and looks like you'll have a lot of room on that table, have fun sewing :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweet guy! Now you can have 2 studios.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now if I can just find the time and energy to sew something I'll be a happy gal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts