Thursday Thought: Be a Fruit Loop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/209254616/typography-art-be-a-fruit-loop-in-a?ref=sc_3&plkey=87de531e1cf91513efc2a91d73abc6ae5a80bfe3%3A209254616&ga_search_query=inspirational+quote+print&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

If ever there was a quote to make me laugh, it's this one, for I am a Cheerio.  I know Fruit Loops- I see them online all the time, making everything they do look awesome and amazing.  They are always ahead of the game, one step ahead of everyone else, and everything they touch turns out just right.  The Fruit Loops drive me crazy, and yet, give me something to work towards.  I wonder if some day I will be a Fruit Loop driving some Cheerio batty.

Which one are you?


Follow me on Bloglovin'
bloglovin


In case you missed it: 10 Things About Me and I Like My Job.

Comments

  1. I'd love to think as myself as a fruit loop-- I'm weird and not always coloring inside the lines. However in the sense you're talking about, I'm probably just a cheerio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige @ Little NostalgiaJanuary 15, 2015 at 9:49 AM

    Well, if we're talking about being ahead of the curve and knowing all of the right things to do, then I'm in the Cheerio category, hahahaha. But in terms of my personal weirdness, it's Team Fruit Loop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!Ha! I'm also a Cheerio with a bad case of Fruit Loop envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl Findlay OvertonJanuary 15, 2015 at 8:18 PM

    Fruit loop on the inside, cheerio on the outside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I never thought about it in the personal sense, like being out of the norm that way. In that case I think I would be, but as far as being a special snowflake, nope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST said to Heidi that I never thought about it in the personal sense! I just automatically went to the businessy/cliquey side of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like several of us are in agreement with that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts